Boston Event Lighting Rentals and Design
Customized Lighting Solutions to Produce the Perfect Event Atmosphere
Event Lighting Includes:
Your price also includes an on-site lighting engineer who stays for the entire length of your event to ensure everything goes as planned. Lighting is a fantastic way to draw attention to details at your wedding or event.
Lighting effects present opportunities to get creative with the atmosphere and wow your guests! The Kahootz team can offer lighting suggestions and work with you to create your dream event.
Lighting Effects We Can Create
- Pin Spotting - tiny lights used to illuminate centerpieces, tables, and other decorative elements at your event and capture every beautiful detail.
- Up-lighting - discreetly placed lighting on points of interest around the room, usually around the perimeter or at the base of architectural details. Uplighting can change color throughout your event. If your venue has attractive features, such as crown molding or decorative walls, uplighting can attract attention and light up
the area from floor to ceiling.
- Custom Gobo Projections - custom cut-out art projected onto a wall or the floor at an event. An example of custom gobo lighting at a wedding would be the couple’s names forecasted on the wall behind their table. A similar type of illumination is texture lighting, which splashes an entire wall with a pattern or design
- String Lights - the most familiar form of event lighting. Lights are lights or light bulbs that hang gently across an area.
- Starry Night Lighting - this show-stopping lighting effect covers the ceiling of a venue with a pattern that looks like the stars or clouds.
- Moving Heads - this is a fun lighting effect where the light moves around the room. It can be set to move to music and is a great way to enhance the dance floor atmosphere.
Events Kahootz Can Help With
Corporate Events ~ Weddings ~ Social Gatherings ~ Reunions ~ Social Dances ~ Grand Openings
Event Lighting Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. We do detail meetings 10 days before a client’s affair. Most clients prefer to meet in person and I make every effort to accommodate that. Sometimes due to time, distance or people being to darn busy we do it over the phone. Whatever is best for you.